Last night emergency services were dealing with an suspected cyanide poisoning at Uig Lodge.
Ambulance services attend to two estate workers who may have been contaminated whilst working with a noxious substance used in pest control, at a private estate in Timsgarry, Isle of Lewis around 7.20pm.
Two male estate workers and two female ambulance personnel were taken to the Western Isles hospital following precautionary decontamination as a result of an incident.
Both ambulance personnel and one of the estate workers were discharged following assessment. One man is due to be discharged following further assessment.
The A858, which was closed for several hours, has re-opened and HIRFS are carrying out an assessment of the property where the incident occurred to ensure the area is completely safe.
Enquiries are continuing into the incident.