Play your part in helping to secure the future of crofting by taking part in the upcoming Crofting Commission elections.
There will be a crofting roadshow near you to highlight more about the elections, the role of the Commission and Commissioners and the importance of making your voice heard.
The Crofting Commission along with Registers of Scotland, Scottish Crofting Federation, SAC Consulting and NFUS are hosting a series of Crofting Roadshows over the next two months to provide crofters with an opportunity to find out more about the elections and a one-stop shop to discuss crofting issues.
The meetings are open for anyone to attend and will consist of a short talk on the elections and key crofting issues.
The meetings will end with a question and answer session where the public can put questions to the organisations present.
• Caladh Inn, Stornoway – 26 October, 7.30-9pm
• Dark Island Hotel, Benbecula – 27 October 7.30-9pm
• Ayre Hotel, Kirkwall – 2 November 7.30-9pm
• Shetland Hotel, Lerwick – 3 November 7.30pm
• Community Hall Bonar Bridge, Sutherland – 10 November 7.30-9pm
• Falls of Lora Hotel, Oban – 16 November 7.30-9pm
• Newtonmore Village Hall, Newtonmore – 17 November 7.30-9pm
• Gairloch Community Hall, Gairloch – 23 November 7.30-9pm
• Weigh Inn, Thurso – 23 November 7.30-9pm
• Skeabost Hotel, Skye – 24 November 7.30-9pm