Malcolm Burr, Counting Officer for the Comhairle nan Eilean Siar Voting Area is reminding voters what they need to know to vote in the EU Referendum today (Thursday, 23rd June).
· Polling Stations will be open from 7.00am to 10.00pm
· Details of the Polling Stations for the Comhairle nan Eilean Siar area can be found on the Election Office: webpage
· When voting at the Polling Station it is helpful to take your Poll Card with you although you do not require it to vote.
· Electors may wish to consider avoiding peak times and attend Polling Stations at quieter periods such as mid-morning or mid-afternoon.
· Polling Station staff will give you your Ballot Paper and answer any questions you have regarding the electoral process.
· Vote once on the ballot paper by placing an X in the box beside your choice.
· If you applied for a Postal Vote, you must return it by the close of poll at 10.00pm. You can hand your postal pack in at any Polling Station in the Comhairle nan Eilean Siar area or at the Election Office, Council Offices, Sandwick Road, Stornoway.